Dove breast is a good eating wild game meat. Here’s some photos from our last cookout.
1. Pull breast meat off the bone. You can use a knife but it’s faster to use your fingers. The meat peals off the bone easy. If you have time try a Worcestershire and garlic marinade.
2. Harvest some peppers out of your Summer garden and cut them into 2 inch chunks.
3. Get a pound of thick bacon, some toothpicks/skewers and cream cheese.
4. Wrap your dove, peppers and cheese with a strip of bacon and stick it with a toothpick/skewer
5. Cook it on the grill at medium high for about 15 mins or until the bacon is done. Garnish with herbs from the garden.